FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- I'm interested in scheduling a free trial session or weekly sessions. What do I do?
- Take a look at the calendar to see if there's a time that works for you. If you are optimistic and hope to schedule weekly sessions, look at least a month ahead to make sure the time slot is really open. (Scheduling weekly sessions is risk-free; I never ask for a long-term commitment and we can cancel future sessions any time, and the first hour is always no charge.) If you find a time you like, please read my new students page, then get in touch. Please be specific about start dates and times. If you can't find a weekly time that works for you, we can schedule on an ad hoc basis until one opens up. Also please make sure I know the student's first and last names and middle initial.
- Today is a holiday/vacation day/snow day/religious holiday/solar eclipse/whatever. Do we have a session today?
- If it's on the calendar, yes! If not, no. Also please read this page.
- Where do you hold sessions?
- Either at my house, 81 Baker Ave, Lexington MA, or anywhere in the world with an Internet connection, in a virtual session.
- When can I call/text?
- Please email instead unless we need to discuss something or it's urgent. I work late and sleep late, so if you do need to call or text, please do so between 10:00 am and 11:00 pm. If you need to reach me while I'm tutoring, text is best.
- How and how much do I pay you?
- It's all here.
- Can I park in your driveway?
- OMG! You're out of toilet paper!
- I have a secret stash under the sink.
Jon Dreyer • Math tutor • Computer Science tutor • www.mathtutorlexington.com
81 Baker Ave,
Lexington MA 02421-6228 • email