Jon Dreyer: Administrative Stuff
- Directions: I work out of my house at 81 Baker Ave, Lexington MA 02421-6228. Here are directions by car, on foot, by Lexpress, by MBTA.
- Parking: You are welcome to park in my driveway. If there are already two cars there, please park in the street around the corner on Butler Ave
I don't recommend parking on Baker Ave; cars whip around the corner pretty fast.
- Scheduling: We can schedule on a weekly or as-needed basis, on the hour. (Or on the :45 right after school to make Lexpress work better.)
- Cancellations/rescheduling/Holidays/snow days/illness/etc: Please read this page where I nag you about all that. Also, please contact me if you'd like to be added to a (very quiet) email list with which (only) my students and their families can trade, offer or request weekly or one-time time slots.
- Calendar: My Calendar is online so you can verify that I've scheduled your sessions properly, and so you can find times I'm likely to be free. If you are interested in setting up a session, pick an open time slot, and get in touch, making sure you are specific about date and time. If you are interested in a regular weekly session, please look at least a month ahead to make sure the time slot is really open. If it's on my Calendar, I'm planning on it, and if it's not, I'm not! Again, see Time (Calendar and Cancellations).
- Virtual tutoring sessions: I work with students around the world. I encourage students to have a virtual tutoring session if weather, illness, or lack of transportation prevent them from visiting me in person. It works surprisingly well.
- Payment and Billing: Please see the Payment and Billing page.
- Reaching me: Usually email is best. If it's urgent, try the phone. If you send a text message, I may even read it when I'm busy (e.g. tutoring).
Jon Dreyer • Math tutor • Computer Science tutor • www.mathtutorlexington.com
81 Baker Ave,
Lexington MA 02421-6228 • email